Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Awesome Swedish toilets (no, really)

I was wondering what to post today, until I took a look in my mailbox. There was this catalog from Comfort, which seems to be a Swedish bathroom and kitchen store. It blew my mind. This stuff makes Ikea look sick. Their website, www.comfort.se is not actually all that good, the amazing photos in the catalog are not available on-line. Here is one decent shot I found, though:

Anyhow, these are bathrooms to die for. I cannot believe I actually wrote that sentence. Although I am still having trouble with the Swedish Crown-Canadian dollar conversion (you try dividing all prices by 6.6 to figure out what it is REALLY worth. I am going to start carrying a calculator with me), the prices seem competitive. 300 bucks for a super duper toilet, for example. How come in Canada we still don't have dual flush toilets, by the way? Over here they are everywhere. It makes so much sense, since number 1 needs way less water to flush than number 2.

3 Comments:

At 3:46 AM, Blogger aliyaa said...

Dual flush toilets are becoming a lot more popular around the world. Having a growing awareness and the necessity to conserve water. Here is a best site best flushing wall mount toilet for everyone.

 
At 3:51 AM, Anonymous Best Dual Flush Toilets In 2019 said...

thanks for sharing such a nice blog.

 
At 1:08 AM, Anonymous toilets said...

Not many people know you can get a toilet with a wide throat I like a toilet that goes whoosh and leaves nothing behind

 

Post a Comment

<< Home