Monday, September 04, 2006

Swedes

I have fielded several questions from Alert Readers concerning the blondeness and hotness of Swedes. Yes, Hakim in Indonesia, I am talking to you.

Well, I am sorry to report that contrary to what pop culture would have you believe, not everyone here in Sweden is attractive. However, I have to concede that in general the bell curve is skewed towards the hotness end of the scale, mostly due to the fact that a surprising number of people here are really physically fit.

On the other hand, based on a Highly Scientific study consisting on me being in Umeå for 48 hours, the number of really cute Swedish kids is a statistical anomaly. It seems that in order to be a card-carrying member of the Swedish Children's Union, you are required by law to have white-blonde hair and startlingly blue eyes.

Exhibit A: Linnea Wingfors (on Dad Håkon's knee)



Exhibit B: Mira Scott (On Dad Patrick's knee)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home