Monday, September 04, 2006

Bliss

I have wanted to own an expresso machine for almost as long as I have wanted to live on an orienteering map. I really, really like coffee. Like, a lot. No, seriously.

So when I finally caved and got myself a machine this weekend, I was quite excited.

Here she is, fresh out of the box. Notice the sexy metal finish and the naughty, coquettish poise of the filter handle. Oooh, yeah.

Speaking of the filter handle thingy, it is heavy enough to club a moose (well, that image kind of killed the mood, didn't it?). Of course, this blog does not in any way condone the use of expresso machine components for the clubbing of wild animals. Just in case any PETA members out there were inclined to ask.


A perfect crema! Just look at that bad-boy! This here is the Peacemaker of expressos. You almost expect to hear John Madden in the background yelling "BOOM!"

Enjoying my inaugural cuppa (notice the expression of bliss)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home