Thursday, November 16, 2006

Excuses, excuses

An Alert (and very pregnant) Reader recently sent me the following link:

www.fasterskier.com/opinion2528.html

On it you will find a list of some of the best excuses for having a bad cross country ski race, both real and made-up.

My favourite is the skier who almost missed a race because she found a dead body in a snow drift. Allegedly true. A close second is "I was still drunk".

Anyone who has spent any time at all around xc skiing (and many other endurance sports) will probably recognize several of these...

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Rob MacEwen said...

My favorite one is... I skied 10 vertical kilometers over the Christmas holidays and my immune system shut down!

just kidding, lol, nice find that was an interesting list...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home