Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Lemonade in the Trevi fountain


Well, in the spirit of making lemonade when life hands you lemons, I took a look around Rome while I was stuck there for 24 hours. I was in Rome in July with the military, but didn't see as much as I normally would have because I kind of had to do the spectator thing in Circus Maximus when Italy won the World Cup. Yeah, rough life, I know.

So this time I went to see the Trevi fountain and the Spanish steps. Trevi fountain
is awesome, I spent a couple of hours there eating gelato. Not too many tourists either, since this is low season. My only regret? Not knowing about Trevi before the World Cup win in July, because had I know people would be partying in the fountain, I would have been there guaranteed. Nobody is allowed to go in the fountain normally, there are cops everywhere. I saw one guy try, and the cops were on him immediately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home