Monday, October 23, 2006

Anyone who is sick - out of the airplane!

Just a heads-up, blogging will probably be sporadic for the next week. I have to go back to Canada for an army conference, and I really don't know how much internet access I will have.

In other news, I am sick with a delightful upper respiratory tract illness, just in time to jump onboard an intercontinental flight and infect hundreds of other people. On the upside, I no longer have to be paranoid about catching anything on the flight.

As for the title of this post, well, for those of you who were not on the RMC biathlon team in the mid-1990's, lets just say that it is a phrase I still have yet to live down. Ask me about it sometime.

1 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Respiratory tract infections notwithstanding, give us a call when you're in town. Offer for ride from the airport still stands (depending on time of day vis-a-vis work)

Cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home