Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Kim Jong Il says the darndest things

I have no intention of turning this blog into a forum for my political beliefs. I read a few political blogs and unless the person writing them is really smart, they are really boring.

However, with the world a-fluster about the recent North Korean atomic firecracker, I thought it would be fun to direct you to this website: http://www.nk-news.net/index.php

It is a mirror of the North Korean official news agency KCNA, except it allows you to do fun searches and generate random insults from the Dear Leader himself (go to the Random Insults Generator on the left side of the screen). My favourite so far is

"You wicked beast, we will mercilessly crush you with the weapon of singlehearted unity"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home