Thursday, April 12, 2007

It is all in the name

As I was surfing around, I stumbled on this interesting site authored by the very clever Dr. Jeffrey Lewis.

No, not the Jeffrey Lewis most of you know. The other Dr. Lewis :

"is Director of the Nuclear Strategy and Nonproliferation Initiative at the New America Foundation. Dr. Lewis is the author of Minimum Means of Reprisal: China’s Search for Security in the Nuclear Age (MIT Press, 2007). Dr. Lewis is a research affiliate with the Project on Managing the Atom at Harvard University and a member of the Editorial Advisory Board of the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists."

He is about an order of magnitude smarter than I will ever be. He is unquestionably an artsy type (Poli-sci is my guess) but he does it very well. Dr. Lewis researches and blogs about nuclear proliferation, uranium enrichment and big picture WMD stuff.

I study dirt and blog about Swedish coffee slurpers.

Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home