Thursday, November 30, 2006

Political stuff

I consider myself too ignorant to have opinions on most big issues. This makes me feel insecure and inadequate because it seems that everyone around me has complete clarity of thought and has taken sides on those big issues.

You know, it seems to me that complicated stuff is complicated because it is complicated. I just don't think that you can form an coherent opinion on what is happening in Iraq or global warming by reading newspapers or talking to opinionated hipsters in the local pub. I think it is time we all just admitted to each other: I don't have a clue what is going on.

2 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll drink to that. What were you talking about again?

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Rob MacEwen said...

Are you saying you can't get an informed opinion by watching youtube exclusively?


Pass the beer nuts...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home